Sometimes I’ll be talking to someone, and I’ll be like ‘Yeah, I’ve been really lonely lately’ and they’ll be like ‘Well we should hang out!’ and I’m like ‘No, that’s not what I meant. That’s not what I meant at all.’
I know of no greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, without end.
Summer has been around for quite a while now, and the Manila heat has gotten me daydreaming about the beach quite a lot. So I put together a bunch of songs which I think would go perfectly with spending the entire day on the beach, or by the pool, or anywhere else as long as it’s of the summer-y sort! This also works as a roadtrip playlist, I think. Anyway, I hope you enjoy!
- I Wanna Go by Summer Heart
- Desert Island by Architecture in Helsinki
- Young Blood by The Naked & Famous
- Taking Off by Beach Fossils
- Dance Dance Dance by Lykke Li
- Trojans by Atlas Genius
- Gimme Twice by The Royal Concept
- Very Busy People by The Limousines
- Love is Greed by Passion Pit
- Feel by Brothertiger
- What You Know by Two Door Cinema Club
- Wetsuit by The Vaccines
- Fineshrine by Purity Ring
- Vanished by Crystal Castles
She said one thing and I said another and the next thing I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life in the middle of that conversation.
Having perfected our disguise, we spend our lives searching for someone we don’t fool.